1. Support vendor partners in communicating and act as a point of escalation in dispute management.
2. Interact closely with Vendor Management Operations, Supplier Sourcing, HR, and Sales Finance teams to maintain infrastructure, drive efficiency required for delivery of service.
3. Launch requirements with vendors, work with vendors to test adequacy of workflow documentation, and communicate need for updates/clarifications to project management and product subject matter experts.
4. Experience in operations and/or sales, with a focus on process and system improvement.
5. Experience in vendor management/operations management.
6. Bulk/ Single Listing for own website & as well as others channel.
7. Order processing or Fulfilment for own website & others channel.
8. Dispatch handling for own website & others channel.
9. Inventory Management, Stock Ageing, Stock Audit, Replenishment.
10. Using Uniware (UniCommerce) for managing multi marketplace Order and Stock.
11. Making Weekly, Monthly composite requirements order sheet for channel panel.
12. Building and Maintaining of MIS and Reports to be submitted to the Management on a regular basis.
13. Coordinate with merchandisers, B2B sales, Vendor Management account managers for sales and stock related updates.
14. Using retail software of Quick Bill software for accounting process, managing inventory, invoicing, reporting, etc. Also setup software as per requirements.
15. Follow-ups with WH/ Logistics Teams for processing/ Pick-ups/ Delivery.
16. Maintaining TATs & SLAs from order receiving till processing to deliver.
17. Coordinating with the WHs for any order processing/ Handover issues.
18. Handle small team of 3-4 peoples.
19. Functional & User Interface Testing for New Developed Website.
20. Manage day to day operations activity.
21. Create and manage email campaign through Klaviyo.com.
22. IT head (Software Installation & updating, Office Networking Setup, Internet
Configuration, Static & Dynamic IP User).
The figure of speech – ” Jack of all trades master of none” describes me well.