PHP Developer Job Description
We are looking to hire a talented PHP Developer to manage our back-end services and ensure a seamless interchange of data between the server and our users. As a PHP Developer, you will be responsible for developing and coding all server-side logic. You will also be required to maintain the central database and respond to requests from front-end developers.
PHP Developer Responsibilities:
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
PHP Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including, Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
- Knowledge of WordPress/ Shopify / magento2
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good problem-solving skills.